We currently support using the desktop Chrome version of the Metamask wallet for interaction with the Kine Protocol kine.exchange interface.
Install Metamask here:
Metamask users can connect directly without registration by clicking 「Connect with Metamask」.
Sign in Metamask.
Starting from Aug 20th, traders can select kUSD/ USDT/ USDC as your margin. USDT is default margin currency, switch to USDC or kUSD, please follow margin currency switch guideline
Go to「Portfolio」，follow these steps to complete margin depoist:
2. Enter the amount you want to transfer
To start trading, transfer your margin to Cross Margin account.
2. Select asset, check its price movement and funding rates at the top-left section.
3. Select Cross Margin or Isolated Margin
4. Open a position. Choose Buy to open a long position, and Sell to open a short:
5. Choose to place a market order or condition order
6. Enter the size of the position you want place, the amount of leverage will adjust accordingly. You can also choose the leverage you'd like to use, position size (aka 'amount') will update.
<Market order> & <Condition order>
7. Check Positions/Open Orders/Order History:
8. Close positions